Use your data, turn them into a business asset. Let us put in place connected services that are innovative and cross-cutting, the key to efficient management of mobile teams and objects.
The next automotive industry revolution
IoT as a Service, vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure communication solutions are technologies of the future.
- By connecting objects, we change the basic ways they are used (virtual ignition key, automated billing based on actual use)
- By working with the manufacturers we remotely manage maintenance and updating of vehicle settings to increase safety and even performance and also continuous remote diagnostics.
- By linking up the data (which package, on which trailer, coupled with which tractor, unloaded at which bay).
- By analyzing the data, we improve the service (for example, Pay How You Drive: giving insurers the data enabling them to interpret the way the vehicle is driven).
The connected “object” is an important link in the digitization of transport and mobility.
Actia Telematics Services is expanding the digital services it provides and developing connectivity systems to improve the services available: predictive maintenance, real time conditioning measurement (temperature, light, humidity), intelligent door locking/unlocking system, etc.
The spread of connected objects inside and outside the vehicle paves the way for new uses and new kinds of information feedback. Solutions such as passenger counting, fuel level and tire management become possible, with a pressure sensor and display, passive and active RFID, etc.
There are a number of benefits for businesses that have new types of access to enhanced data on the fleet and, by extrapolation, on the activity.
- Transport services and customer service are improved by real time monitoring of jobs and sharing information with customers.
- Specific savings in terms of vehicle use and wear by reducing mileage and consumption and by monitoring driving profiles and the ‘health’ of the fleet.
- Also, significant time savings for managers, who can automate a good number of day-to-day tasks and concentrate on revenue items...
IoT and connected services
Put data at the heart of operational and decision making processes.
Let’s talk about your requirements
Because each business is unique and each job is specific, we work together to REALLY differentiate your services by utilizing your remote data as effectively as possible.